Wow what a year 2020 was. I cannot believe that it is over already. I won’t lie this year felt like it took forever but somehow also felt like it passed really quick.
Looking back on this year, there was a lot of not great things that happened. Mostly just dealing with COVID-19. I don’t like to focus on negative things so I want to write about the positives of this year.
- I got to sneak a trip into Cuba with some amazing people just before the things started to get bad with COVID.
- I had 2 best friends get engaged.
- I got to attend a wedding for a friend
- I had my first summer off since I was 14
- I got to go see some beautiful places in Saskatchewan
- I discovered a lot about myself
- I got a puppy
- I got into blogging more
- I read more
- I found an amazing job that seems to fit me perfectly.
- I got to see some friends that I haven’t seen in a few years
and I am sure that there were many other positives that I could try to remember but they are not immediately coming to mind.
so as we go and enter a new gregorian year, safely, I hope that you look back on the 2020 and highlight the positives. There may have been a lot more shitty thing happen but we are going to hopefully leave those in 2020.
Let’s move forward with some positivity!
Talk to you in the new year!